Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am baccck (: (:

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while but I've been SUPER busy . I am in Des Moines , Iowa visiting family :) I am having an awesome timee . I am visiting my cousin's Matt and Paige and their kids ( so my second cousins ) Caroline , Jack and Harrison . They are so cute. My mom came with me and my aunt came too:) 

Today we went to the mall and we saw Shawn Johnson !!!!!!! Yes, the olympic gymnastic winner AND dancing with the stars winner . :) I was kinda ( when I say kinda I am REALLY ) freaking out .. In my head though . I think she was with her mom . I go two cardigans from Forever 21 . I lovee that store . After the mall I went with Paige to pick up Caroline ( she is 4 ) from school . Jack , who is 2 came with us . He didn't have school todaay . 
Tonight I am going to Wicked with my mom , my aunt Judy and Paige :) Apparently its really good so I hope i'll enjoy it :) :) :) :) 

THEEEN , On friday I am going to the Miley Cyrus concert . She has been sick but I read on her twitter that she is doing a show tonight :D :D so I am HAPPY !! I'll tell youu guys about the concert after I've been .. DUH !! 

<3 
Sydneeey .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment