Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines day or Happy Single Awareness day :)


HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Or for some people people, (like me) Happy Single Awareness day. Any thoughts on this holiday? Well actually, I guess its not even really a holiday! Okay, so, what are your thoughts on this DAY? Personally, I think its great if your with someone, and you love them, but for us single people its honestly just another day. My highlight of this day is going to my aunt and uncles house for Shilo's second birthdayy! :) Who is everybody's valentine? Real or not real?
My real one is my cousin Spencer :) & My fake one is Cory Monteith <3

Anyways, I hope everybody has a awesome day, single or not.

Sydney <3>

Ps. If nobody will buy you chocolates go out and get some for yourself :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment